Meet Phyllis M. Miller
Phyllis M. Miller has been professionally Coaching individuals and groups since 1992.
Her confidential client list includes experience with the following:
Social Media Management & Marketing, Business Networking, High Tech, Beauty, Traditional Marketing, Finance, Insurance, Legal Brokerage, Construction, Franchise Ownership, Health and Wellness, Internet Publishing, Real Estate, Retail Sales, Direct Sales, Non-Profit, Home Based Businesses, Auto, Private Label Cosmetic Development, Customer Relations Management, Therapists, Writers, Artists, Students, Parents, Couples, Corrections, Family Owned Businesses, Career Change and Retirement. Ms. Miller is Certified in:CTRTC - Certified Reality Therapy, Choice Theory & Lead Management
from the Institute of Fraud Risk Management.
Licensed: GRI Realtor, Legal Plan Services and Cosmetology. As a successful business owner in diverse industries; Real Estate Sales, Residential Construction, Full Service Salon, Technical Recruiting/Staffing and Legal Services Brokerage, her entrepreneurial background is an asset in helping others reach their personal and professional goals.
Professional Partnerships Include:
- HAR - Houston Association of Realtors View
- NAR - National Association of Realtors View
- TREC - The Texas Real Estate Commission View
- Charter Member under the direction of Founder, Thomas Leonard.
- R & D Team Member
- Charter Member under the direction of Founder, Thomas Leonard
- R & D Team Member
- Past Member under the direction of William Glasser, M.D.
- HMI Foundations in Hypnotherapy founded by Dr. George Kappas
Legal Shield Services, Inc. –
The oldest publicly traded, legal services brokerage in North America.
- Past Member, TPG - The Professional Group of Houston, Texas
Dedicated to professional development programs, educational and social activities and philanthropic endeavors.
- Past Chapter President, defining: Women of Bellaire/Galleria/Houston, Texas
- Past President of The Business Women's Forum of South Montgomery County, Texas
- Charter Member, Diplomat Team, Business Networking Team Leader, Social Media Advisor
Member - As the largest volunteer organization and the largest women's organization in America.
Stephen Ministry Program
- Community Caregiver Lay Person, Montgomery County, TX
* Minister to assigned care receivers in confidential, interdenominational program. Conroe Independent School District
- Site Based Team Member - Houston Elementary
* Co-facilitated monthly administration meetings for campus development.CONTACT
, 24-Hour Crisis Intervention Counselor - Oklahoma City, OK
* Volunteer counselor for local crisis intervention hot line.
CONTACT Connection, Fund-Raising Annual, Committee Chair - Oklahoma City, OK
* Co-facilitated planning for annual fundraising event. Acquisition of auction items from local business.
CONTACT Annual Membership Meeting, Chair - Oklahoma City, OK
* Co-facilitated planning for creating membership drive.
CONTACT Apprentice Leadership Program, Apprentice Leader - Oklahoma City, OK
* Trained apprentices in leadership program for national crisis intervention hotline.Arthritis Foundation
, Oklahoma Chapter, Board Member
* Co-facilitated planning for annual fundraising event. Acquisition of auction items from local business.Oklahoma Museum of Art
, Volunteer Association, Ways & Means Chair, Board Member
* Co-facilitated planning for annual fundraising event to develop new demographic volunteer base.
Arts Council of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City Arts Festival Chair, Beverage Committee
* Recruited and Supervised 500 Volunteers for three annual Top-10 national events.Ms. Miller is published in Science of Mind Magazine
and has been a featured columnist in the Business Today publication of The South Montgomery County Woodlands Chamber of Commerce. She is the publisher of numerous eZine newsletters and the author of: Quality Quotes - For The Boardroom, Bedroom, Break Room or Breakfast Table.
Phyllis and her husband are proud parents to five adult children and lives in Houston, Texas.A Favorite Quote: "The unexamined life is not worth living." SocratesPeople who do examine their lives, who think about where they’ve been, how they got here, and where they’re going, are much happier people.
No one has all the answers. And no one’s life is free from trouble and strife. But those who have some sense of where they belong in the universe also have a context for understanding how all the elements of their life fit together.If there are two people, one with a map and one without a map, who has the better chance of reaching her destination?
The one with the map, of course.
When you set aside time to examine your life,
You get to choose your destination; You get to set the goals;
You get to determine the path; You get to decide how long it will take;
You get to decide whether you’re on the right path or the wrong path.
In other words, you begin to know your self and to take control of your life. You decide who you want to be and begin to become the person you want to be.
Ms. Miller believes that working with a Coach can get you to where you want to be quickly. "Why walk when you can ride? Get a Coach!"
Send your request for a Coaching "Test Drive"
What if you had a "Partner" that you didn't have to split the profits, awards or applause with?
If you can answer "Yes, that person would be great to have in my corner!" and are looking for a "Partner" to go to the next level in your career or business, let's talk!
Image For Success helps individuals and companies develop the practical action plans for marketing their expertise. Image For Success also provides confidential personal and professional Coaching services to help you reach your goals, from any location, by email, phone and web support.
Get off the bench! Call or email right now for a 30 minute complimentary Coaching session appointment, delivered by phone, from any location.
It would be my pleasure to put my extensive experience to work for you.
Phyllis M. Miller, RTC
Personal & Professional Development Business Coach