Q: Why is it so hard for women to ask for what they want?
A: I think it is hard for most people to ask for what they really want because
1) they don't have a clue about what it is that they REALLY want
2) they have been denied having it in the past and then believe in the "lie" that they can't have it
3) haven't seen asking without strings or anger modeled
4) don't understand or believe that they'll see it when they believe it first
5) continue negative self-talk that re-enforces the manifestation of not having what ever "IT" is.